Solved Root Explorer Black Screen : Hello guys, once again welcome to our site and today I’m going to share you solution of root explorer black screen problem. I have already mentioned it in root explorer in top 5 file managers for rooted mobiles and comparative points among root explorer and root explorer pro.
Well Root explorer is an awesome file manager who allows you to perform many things just by it but from last few days many users are complaining that they are facing black screen problem. Solved Root Explorer Black Screen But don’t worries I’m here with an amazing solution that will work for sure to follow each and every step.
Solved Root Explorer Black Screen
There are many ways to solve this problem because all users have not the same reason for the black screen problem. Some users may be facing this problem because some files are missing or some users have saved the wrong script while changing it or whatever just try these solutions.
If you were able to use this problem without any problem then clear app cache. Solved Root Explorer Black Screen If you don’t know how to delete cache of root explorer simply follows steps given below.
- Step 1: Download Root explorer and Open settings and go to apps and notification.
- Step 2: Now you will see some apps are given there simply click on all apps.
- Step 3: In all apps look for root explorer and click on it now click on storage and then click on the clear cache.
- Step 4: After clearing cache open app again and enjoy.
- Note: These steps were for android Oreo if you are using any other version of android then open settings>> storage>> now you will see clear cache option there.
If your problem isn’t solved yet then you have to do a fresh installation. For a fresh installation, you have to uninstall root explorer and re-install it. But you will lose all your data so make sure you have taken backup of all your data.