Root Explorer for PC : Root explorer is both compatible with Android and Windows which enables you to enjoy one click root access to your android device without any hassle. It is one of the most powerful and functional file managers for root users which offer a secure access and hence no need to worry about the security issues related to it. Compatibility of this wonderful rooting app is another most amazing thing which makes it easy to use on the different device. Learn how to install Root Explorer for PC, Laptop and maximize your control over Android using Root Explorer App.
Root explorer for PC is a perfect source which makes it easy for you to free up your memory space and get a relief from unused hidden files. By getting access to hidden files, you can remove bloatware, test remote apps, play more games with new storage space. Cracking games is also very easy by using the XML Binary viewer of Root Explorer Pro APK. To install the app on Windows computers, we need an Emulator and computer with at least 2GB RAM.
Root Explorer for PC, Windows Laptop
Using Root Explorer for PC is a big benefit when we take the massive storage and extra RAM into consideration. By using Windows computers, we can install multiple versions of Root Explorer and test our favourite apps/games in different conditions. This will enable us to test custom scripts on games and when we know the correct procedure, we can root our Android mobile and try the same on mobile. In this way, your mobile will stay safe from the perks of rooting and executing custom scripts. Download Root Explorer for Android/Windows and install it for free on PC/Laptop.
Root explorer for PC is actually a fully featured one click root app which offers you different benefits to enjoy on. Some of its amazing features are:
- Manage files: Root explorer for PC pro offers you the facility of opening and managing the files on your android device which you can’t able to do with the by the default android file manager.
- Get access to hidden content: Root Explorer also offers you the facility of viewing different hidden data on your android devices as well for security purposes.
- Multiple tabs: Root Explorer also offers you the facility of opening multiple tabs in it as well just like you do in other browsers.
- Supported apps: Root Explorer is one of the finest rooting apps which well supports different online apps such as Google Drive, Dropbox, and different other online storage.
- Exciting features: Root explorer includes different other exciting features as well such as SQlite database viewer, multiple select for files, email, send files through Bluetooth, remount files and much more.
There is no way to install Root Explorer on Windows computers as the app only supports Android OS. So, we use Android emulators like YouWave, BlueStacks and install the app on our PCs.
How to install Root Explorer for PC?
Root explorer Pro APK is one of the best root accessing apps which are also available in play store. You can easily download and install this app on your Windows devices. In case if you failed to do so we are here providing your best method to go along with the procedure.
- Download Root Explorer for PC APK on your Windows computer.
- Now, install BlueStacks emulator from www.bluestacks.com
- After installing the emulator, open it and check Menu available on the left side.
- Select the APK option and click ‘upload’.
- Upload the downloaded APK file and hit install.
- The app will be installed on BlueStacks and will be ready to use.
- Drag the icon to your desktop to open Root Explorer for PC is directly from your computer home.
Compatible Windows OS
Root Explorer for PC/BlueStacks emulator is compatible with these OS:
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8/8.1
- Windows 10
Visit our homepage to learn more about Root Explorer and it’s features Also to get Root Explorer App for other operating systems, do to Downloads and select your desired OS to get installation guides.