Root Manager APK : Are you really looking for one of the trending and most powerful rooting applications for managing the system files on your android devices? Are you fed up with the limitations of the stock files and are looking to get access to different android applications with extreme security? Then; Root Manager is one of the best options you can go along with.
Root manager offers the users to get root access to entire system files even those who are hidden as well. You can now, delete, create and unpack the files background mode with the help of root manager apk. It is actually an advanced multi-purpose file managing application which is designed and developed perfectly for the android devices.
Root Manager APK
Root Manager is a perfect root manager for Android which allows you to manage and delete the unwanted files from the extension. You can go for sharing files using email and Bluetooth. It is a perfect root manager for PC which allows you to get an overview of any files available on your system.
|File Name||Root Manager|
|App Size||3.8 MB|
|App Developer||Speed Software|
|Required Android version||Android version 4.0+|
|Compatible||Android, windows, iOS|
- You can also go for creating shortcuts for any folders and files.
- The pre-installed video player and music player allow streaming of music and videos online.
- You can copy, move, and paste files from one location to another.
- The built-in text editor allows bookmarking of different files and folders.
- You don’t need to face any interruption and lags while working with multiple tabs.
- You can hide your private files on your system as well.
How to install Root Manager APK for Android?
Yet Root Manager offers you the facility of installing the application on non-rooted devices as well, but it will not be able to access the system files on their devices. As it is a third party source to Android operating systems; hence this root file manager is not available on Google Play Store. So if you are looking for installing it on your device; you have to look forward towards its official website.
- Go to the Settings option of your Android handset and then head towards the option of Security Settings.
- Next, tap on the option of Unknown Sources to enable it. Once done; it will enable you to download various third-party applications on your device effortlessly.
- Now, open your web browser and search and select the latest version of Root Manager application on it. Once done; click on Download option to allow downloading.
- Allow the downloaded file to save on the external memory of your device.
- Now, head towards the location where you have saved the file and then press on the Install option.
- Wait for the process to get completed and then reboot your handset to ensure proper functioning.
Root Manager APK One thing that you really need to keep in mind while working with the download process is to create a secure back up for the entire data of your Android handset. It is necessary to get your data back in case of data loss.
Visit our home page, to get latest information and similar rooting applications and compatible APK Files.